BAMECCNI Mission is to Promote Culture Awareness, Equality and diversity for BAME children and young people in Northern Ireland.
Children are not an individual but, a community, a family and school. We at BAMECCNI will provide for school, Family and the community educative information to improve the lives of ethnic children and young people. Cultural awareness is recognising and understanding different values that shape our cultural background.
- Improve support for the BAME community
- Meeting the ethical and cultural needs.
- Respecting the rights and equality of BAME children in care.
- Support For organisations
- Promote the welfare of the BAME community
- Support BAME children in care in the community.
- BAME children’s voices are heard and are actors of their own lives in care via advocacy.
- Promote ethical and cultural awareness.
BAMECCNI Has been Funded By Comic Relief